How To Download Play Store Apps On your Laptop Or Desktop?
Android OS is the top choice for smartphone users. This popularity is because of millions of applications in Google Playstore for free users. These apps can be easily downloaded through smartphones.The Google Play Store is one of the best for download and install Android Apps.Using the Play Store app, you can download the app as desired by your smart phone.However, if you do not have internet on the phone or Wi-Fi connection is not working, then the app can not be downloaded from PlayStore.Desktop or laptop does not have the ability to download apps directly from Play Store as well. But, you need to download a apps very urgent. So, what will you do now?But there is a way, You can Download Play Store Apps on your Laptop Or Desktop.
Now, follow my tutorial:
- At first Go to Google Play Store from your laptop or desktop.
- From there you have to select which app you want to download. In this process you have to select an app that is free. Paid apps can not be downloaded in this manner.
- Just think, you want to download SHAREit apps. So, click on it.
- Look at the top link bar. You will see the full link of this app. Form this URL, you need to copy the next part of ‘=’ this symbol. For example:The full link of SHAREit app is- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps. From hare, you need to copy, “com.lenovo.anyshare.gps” this portion.See the screenshot below.
- The blue pointed part must be copy. I think you understand.
- Now, go to this link.
- Now, You can see a text bar. Then paste the code that you have copy from play store app.
- Now click the “Generate Download link” button. It may take up to 3 minutes, depending on file size
- Then you will see your apps details. Click on the ‘click here to download….’ button.
Your app will start download. By this process you can download any apps you want. But, Those apps only for your Android device, not for your desktop or laptop. It’s just a way to download apk apps by PC. Hope that you understand.
- How to run Android applications on your desktop with BlueStacks?
- Facebook archives: Download your entire Facebook life.
- Some Chrome Extensions You Should Uninstall as soon as possible.